August 09, 2010

LA MADAME DE LA COUTURE








This time I’ve turned my gorgeous and beautiful sister in LA MADAMME DA LA COUTURE, inspired by the crazy and detailed make-up from DIOR COUTURE SHOWS at Paris Fashion-Week, combined with the sense of the old baroque ladies with their colossal with wigs which I’ve turned into a modern hat.
I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to my fabulous sister, for being so patient for hours till I’ve done all my art-work and make-up on her, and for being always so open-minded to be the model for my ideas!!! Xx Armin G.

Photo: Armin Grossegger, Model: Sophie Findler, Make-Up: Armin Grossegger, Hat made by: Armin Grossegger, Director: Armin Grossegger

3 comments:

Ivan said...

I'm lost for words... :)

THE PASSION MAGAZINE said...

Thank you so much IVAN!!! i really appreciate it!! ;-)

Ute@HungryinLondon said...

fabulous! you are getting better and better my lovely :)
and we both have very pretty sisters indeed..!