July 30, 2010

SOPHIE - LA MADAMME SHINE




This is my most recent work that I have done! I was inspired by words of a stylist from this year’s LONDON FASHIONWEEK, who told me: i wear M.A.C super lickable lipstick, and IN 2010 – IT’S ALL ABOUT THE SHINE!
I’m very happy that I could convince my sister, Sophie, to be my model for that artwork. As we were talking about that project on the phone, I’ve told her that it would probably take me two hours to do that on her … my god, I was so wrong!! All in all took us six hours, from the first steps of painting the underground till the final pictures.
A very BIG THANK YOU to my lovely sister, for being so patient and so talented!! By the way…isn’t she just BEAUTIFUL!!!!
Picture: Armin Grossegger, Model: Sophie Findler, Hair and Make-Up: Armin Grossegger, Director: Armin Grossegger
Xx. Armin G.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ist dir sehr gelungen mein Engel.

Unknown said...

these are great armin! the lips are so perfect i cant imagine how long you needed....

Ute@HungryinLondon said...

super super super xxx